Top 5 Reasons to Replace Your Garage Door Melbourne
Do you need to replace your garage door? Most homeowners feel that there is always a need for maintenance of their home’s exterior. Maintenance should ensure that your home not only looks good but it is safe for your family. This is why you should replace your garage door when the time comes. A garage door service in Melbourne will help you find a reliable garage door that fits your budget and installs it for you.
Here are 5 reasons why you must replace your garage door in Melbourne:
- Increases your home’s value: While curb appeal is important while considering your home’s value, it is the first thing that people notice before entering your home. By replacing your garage door with a state of the art garage door, you will increase the value of your home.
- Decrease Utility Bills: Insulating your home is the first line of defence in reducing utility bills. A poorly insulated garage door will increase your heating and cooling costs. This gets worse if there is a living space which is above the garage. A new garage door installation pays for itself in time, by cutting down energy costs by keeping cold air in summer and keeping it out during winter.
- Great storage area: The garage is a great storage area for items that do not fit in your home. It also stores expensive equipment. If you have an old garage door, it could have poor insulation and this can damage your equipment in bad weather. A brand new garage door would ensure that the extremes of weather are kept out of the garage and that your equipment is well protected.
- Cut Down on Garage Door Maintenance Costs: Garage door repairs are expensive when it comes to repairing old garage doors. Replacing the garage door with a new automatic garage door would reduce cost and maintenance time. Carriage house garage doors are built of insulated steel and have the design and look of the old school wooden garage door.
- Bring down Homeowners Insurance: By replacing garage doors and installing a new one, you can reduce homeowners insurance premiums by almost 10%. The older garage doors are easily damaged in storms and in extreme weather conditions and this will increase the rate of the homeowner’s insurance. On the other hand, new garage doors would be able to hold up to bad weather and reduce the need for an insurance claim. This is why you should install a new garage door and before you do, check out on different costs of these doors.
Are you all set to make the switch to a brand new automatic garage door? D & D Garage Doors is one of the leading garage door services in Melbourne. We have over 20 years of experience in this line and specialise in all types of garage doors. We deal with garage and roller door repairs, panel and tilt door repairs, garage door maintenance and 24/7 emergency repairs. Ensure that you get a free quotation from us and call us at 0412 900 910 if you require a new garage door installed.